Brass Wood Anchors
We shall be pleased to develop Brass Wood Anchors, Drop In Brass Anchors, Brass Slotted Anchors, Brass Concrete Anchors, Drywell Anchors, Brass Round Stud Anchors, Brass Plain Anchors, Brass Spring Anchors which are manufacturerd by high quality raw materials.
|Full Length (mm)||15||20||23||28||32||38||43||50|
|Safe Static Load Tension (kN)||0.62||0.87||1.10||1.40||2.20||2.30||2.60||2.85|
- Brass Sheet half hard as per IS 410 or 63/37 half hard Brass Sheet.
- IS 319 Brass Free Cutting
- CZ 115 c377, c380, cz122, en 12165 BS 2874 - CZ 121 Pb3 CZ 122 UNS C36000 CDA 360 DZR Brass BS 2874 - CZ 131 CW 614 N EN 12164 BS 2874 - CZ 114 BS 2874 cw617n, cw612n, cuzn40pb2 & cuzn39pb2.
ISO Metric, BSW, BA, BSF, UNC, UNF UNEF etc.
4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm.
Finish and Coating :
Brass natural, Electro-Tinned, Nickel etc.
- Drill a hole as per the external diameter of brass anchors
- Hammer the brass anchors into the hole
- Take a required bolt for screwing
- Fix it with suitable spanner
- Larger Bearing area and acts as a socket.
- Fixture can be removed and replaced.
- Suitable for solid brick, light concrete hollow core concrete panels and timber. Brass Anchor is also used for light weight railing fixings.
- Internal tapering to enable the Anchor to expand and to self lock the suspension rod into position.
- The body is knurled for improved performance.